Papaya extract is derived from the papaya fruit and it is widely believed that green papaya is one of the best forms of the fruit if you want to make the most of its many benefits. However, green papaya is unripe, and hence doesn’t exactly taste great. This is why many people opt to harness the many benefits of green papaya by buying capsules or powder containing papaya extract instead of trying to find a way to make the unripe fruit taste okay.
The Benefits of Papaya Extract
Papaya is known as a super fruit, meaning it contains so many vitamins and minerals that the human body could almost sustain itself on a diet of papayas alone. Some of the papaya extract benefits include:
• It improves the body’s digestion
• It encourages weight loss due to a breakdown of proteins that are not being used by the body
• It makes the skin appear more youthful
• It lowers the risk of cancer
The Different Types of Papaya Extracts
There are a number of different papaya extracts available. The first is papaya leaf extract. This is where the beneficial properties are extracted from the leaves of the papaya tree. Some of the benefits of papaya leaves include:
• They Relieve digestive disorders
• They breakdown carbohydrates and gluten
• They reduce inflammation, particularly prostrate inflammation
• They have been known to help with the treatment of Herpes and Shingles
• They are also useful in treating slipped discs and pinched nerves
• They rid the body of parasites
Carica papaya extract is also extracted from the leaves. The benefits of this type of extract include:
• It regulates polyproteins
• It relieves chronic and serious digestive problems
• It breaks down protein
• It increases spermicidal activity
• It cures diseases including psoriasis, jaundice, bleeding piles and others
• It treats urinary tract issues and some sexually transmittable infections
• It improves the appearance of the skin
• It treats burns, stings and bites, such as jellyfish stings
Clearly, papaya fruit extract has tremendous benefits. Besides all the papaya extract benefits mentioned above, papaya extract is also beneficial for the hair. When treated with the extract, hair will appear shinier and healthier and far fewer breakages will occur. Best of all, this is not just based on documented ancient and traditional medicine. Modern scientific research has been conducted into the benefits of papaya extract and it has been confirmed that papaya is incredibly beneficial, even in the treatment of serious illnesses such as cancer.
Very often, when a certain product has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years, the scientific community is quick to point out the psychosomatic properties of this type of treatment. Not so with papaya, however, which has been agreed to be beneficial on all fronts.
One of the easiest ways for you to experience these awesome benefits is by regularly taking papaya capsules. At Papaya Digestion, we can provide you with both powder and capsules containing green papaya extract and we have only used the best possible papayas to extract the beneficial ingredients. Of course, you are welcome to live on a diet of papayas alone, but would it not be far easier to just consume them as a supplement? Our products are available in a variety of sizes so why not purchase a small amount to truly experience the benefits for yourself.